BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Oct 2016
Great Value $300 Gross in CBD + parks
Located on the southern side of Mary Street between George and Albert Streets. The premises is centrally located in Brisbane's CBD just a short walk to the Queen Street mall and surrounds. A high quality strata titled terrace style development of 2, 3 and 4 storeys with basement parking for 48 cars.
The property offers the following:
- Available tenancy 104sqm
- Cost effective office solutions with quality fit out opportunities
- Fit out includes 3 separate offices, kitchenette, open place area, reception/waiting area, boardroom/meeting room and toilet facilities
- Ideal for a smaller businesses
- Abundance of natural light throughout tenancies
For further information regarding this property or any other properties that you have seen and may be interested in, please contact Warren Jopson of Chesterton International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information