BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
Sale/Lease - 'A' Grade Industrial Solution - 3,000sqm
The subject property is positioned within Brendale’s newest Industrial estate (133 South Pine Road). The estate offers excellent proximity to a range of major arterial thoroughfares including South Pine Road, Bruce Highway and Gympie Road. The estate The area is becoming very popular amongst a range of occupiers due to its connectivity to road infrastructure, access to public transport, B-double access and excellent local amenity making it an ideal location for a large range of occupiers.
Features of the property include:
- 3,000sqm* total building area
- Situated on 5,043sqm site zoned GI-1 and 2 allowing 24/7 operations
- High quality office or showroom split over two levels
- Excellent internal warehouse height
- Access via three container height roller doors
- Available in 6 months* from commitment
For more information or a comprehensive IM, please contact JLL, CBRE & Knight Frank.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information