BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
HIGH OFFICE COMPONENT UNIT AT FOREFRONT OF PRISTINE COMPLEX!
* Modern office/warehouse unit providing 271sqm total floor area
* 78sqm (approx) fully fitted out office space over two levels
* 'L' shaped warehouse providing 193sqm clear span, high-bay area
* Large 25sqm bonus certified mezzanine ideal for additional storage
* Electric roller shutter access + gantry crane inclusive upon request
* Large frontage & signage opportunities to French Avenue in growing estate
* Vendor has outgrown and committed elsewhere - MUST SELL!
The subject site is in an established Industrial precinct in close proximity to a number of new Industrial developments in the ever expanding Moreton Shire Council, Australia's second fastest growing region. Brendale is located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane Airport and CBD with ease of access to both the Gateway Motorway and Bruce Highway particularly with the addition of the new Linkfield Road.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Nick Price or Lawrence Temple of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Listing ID: 9870487
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information