Brassall QLD 4305
- Shop & Retail
- 1,512 m²
- For Sale, $7,800,000 (GST na)
Sub $8 million shopping centre!
90-96 Pine Mountain Road Brassall offers:
- An investment property positioned on a highly trafficked street with an out-bound corner position in Queensland's fastest growing city;
- An investment size and a NET return which far exceeds that of residential property or fixed interest - ideal for long term investment;
- Several exit strategies such as breaking the title into smaller investments (STCA), future site amalgamation with adjoining owners and possibly redevelopment;
- A central position in a long-established growing trade-area of some 11,000 residents with exposure to substantial vehicular and footpath traffic;
- Comprising 14 tenancies, many with a long term history in the centre, the subject centre provides substantial income stability through the tenant quantity and tenant diversity - losing one of the tenants won't decimate the income stream;
- Rent levels which allow for substantial future income growth and which provide long term tenant stability as reflected by the lack of rental arrears;
- Having been recently refurbished, the subject centre requires little (if any) capital expenditure;
- Income growth through converting current gross leases to future net leases.
Supermarket - Brisbane - SEQ - Shopping Centre - Growth - Investment - Tenanted Investment - Cafe - Queensland - Shop Front - Qld - Takeaway - Kitchen - Food - Grease Trap - Storefront - Salon
|Floor Area||1,512 m²|
|Land Area||5,200 m²|
|Parking||80 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 Jul 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.