BOOYAL QLD 4671
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Well Maintained home in Tranquil Bush Setting
* File 569 This high set weather board home sits high on a hill on 64.75 ha
* Features include . Extensive views of surrounding Country side
* 3 bed , lounge / kitchen/dining area ,toilet , shower . Back deck
* insulated ceiling , Aircon
* Polished timber floors.
* Stand alone solar power with 7.5 kva generator
* Gas Stove and Hot water
* Income producing
* Fully enclosed underneath (2.7 metres high ) with Laundry
* 2x 5000 gal rainwater tanks
* 3 dams ,i with pump ,1 spring fed.
* 12 x 12 sq metre steel shed.
* growing 50 acres of hay
* Included machinery Round baler , rotary hoe , rotary rake , Sq baler , mower , fertiliser Spreader, spray boom dump rake ,100 irrigator
* Pasture include Rhodes , buffel , blue grass and panic
* Situated on an all weather road close to Primary school
* 4 hours drive North of Brisbane
* Within 30 minutes to Childers with all Schooling , Shopping , Sporting and extensive Medical facilities
* Real Estate Now for all your Real Estate needs
* Call Doug on 0476523979 or Kayleen on0404468226
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information