'Bluehills' Suckling Road, SANDY GULLY WA 6535
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Mar 2017
* Located on 6 titles, just 3km inland from the Horrocks Coast
* 970 Ha of productive cropping soils with great inputs and rotation history. Soils consist of clays, gravel, sand over gravel and medium sands.
* Generous infrastructure including, near new shearing shed, large fertiliser and machinery shed as well as several silos and field bins.
* Comfortable, air conditioned, brick and iron house, situated at the head of a valley with awesome views over the surrounding farms.
* Ample supply of rain and ground water.
* Picturesque property with some great views especially over the unique canyons and breakaways.
Given its reliable coastal rainfall and strong soils types, "Bluehills" continues to be a highly productive cropping property and 2016 has again proved this with some very high yields achieved over the program.
With just a small amount of fencing, "Bluehills" would again be able to carry a generous amount of small stock, as it has done previously with very good results.
'Bluehills' Suckling Road SANDY GULLY