"Black Hill" Warcowie Road, HAWKER SA 5434
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Mar 2017
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION
- Approx. 5700 ha- 14,085acres
- ?Black Hill Station? is located approx. 30km North East of Hawker in the magnificent Flinders Ranges in South Australia
- 500 goats recently mustered from the property
- The property occupies the central part of a rugged hill chain which extends from Mt Planagenet near Hawker to the eastern extent of the Wilyerpa Ridge. Steep slopes of the Black Range lie on the northern margin, rising to 250m and up to 150m on the southern margin
- There is a diverse and extensive range of flora. Two rare plants occur on the ?Black Hill? lease including a population of Bell Fruit (Codoncarpus pyramidalis) near the ?Black Hill? hut. A population of Baratta Wattle (Acacia barattensis) lies on the eastern slopes of ?Black Hill?
- A wonderful range of interesting fauna also calls ?Black Hill? home, including Euros, Wallabies, Red and Grey Kangaroos
- The extensive variety of bird life will keep you in awe as they feed and investigate their natural habitat
- A two room stone ?shepherds hut? provides a wonderful escape to ?step back in time? - you can feel the history just being there
- The ?Black Hill? lease has been held by the Webb family since 1925 and has traditionally been run as a sheep grazing property, carrying approx. 400 to 500 sheep
- There are 2 water points via underground bore water:
- ?Back bore? approx. 90? depth/600 gph
- ?Wyacca bore? approx. 70? depth/1000gph
- Average annual rainfall for the region is around 305mm.
Nature tourism, eco tourism, bush camping....there is possibly no other parcel of ?untouched? landscape like ?Black Hill?.
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION: $650,000.
Geoff Schell 0418842421
Daniel Schell 0415436379
"Black Hill" Warcowie Road HAWKER