BILINGA QLD 4225
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Aug 2016
Gold Coast Airport Hotel Development Opportunity
Opportunity to develop, own and operate a hotel at one of Australia's fastest growing airports.
JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group has been exclusively retained to seek Expressions of Interest for a hotel development site at Gold Coast Airport.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• Gold Coast Airport services the globally renowned tourism destination expanding from the Gold Coast to Byron Bay, together with a wider catchment area of 2.4 million residents.
• 74,000 inbound seats per week with services from/to 9 domestic and 10 international destinations.
• Currently 6.3 million passenger movements per year which is expected to grow to circa 16.6 million by 2037.
• Prime exposure to the Gold Coast Highway with over 39,000 vehicles passing each day.
• Gold Coast Airport is currently undergoing a $300 million expansion of its terminal building, known as Project LIFT, which will see a stunning new terminal building and substantial increases in airline capacity as well as greater economic activity across the precinct.
• Growing demand from both diversified industry within the region and premier events such as the 2018 Commonwealth Games will continue to drive activity at the airport.
• It is expected the hotel will be a midscale offering with around 150 rooms and appropriate guest facilities.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST Closing midday (AEST) Thursday 22 September 2016
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 22/09/2016 12:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Peter Harper
- Delivery Address:
- Level 25, 420 George Street, Sydney 2000