BELROSE NSW 2085
$24,000 + GST Gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Feb 2017
CBD Quality with National Park Views
Office area = 67sqm plus a generous exclusive balcony of 9sqm and 2 parking spaces. Situated in the heart of the Belrose business district, this immaculate office suite offers breath taking uninterrupted views over the leafy, tranquil canopy of Garigal National Park.
* Breath taking uninterrupted views of the leafy vista of Garigal National Park
* Exclusive 9sqm balcony connecting you with nature
* Air-conditioned with individual climate control
* 2 parking spaces
* Visitor parking
* Private Kitchenette
* Common Male and Female amenities
* Immaculately presented building foyer
* Directory board signage in foyer and on floor
* Lift access from basement car park
* Loads of PowerPoints
*Furniture available if desired
* Fully wired up with CAT caballing just plug and play
* Very practical fitout
* Full security building
* Minutes from Belrose Supa Centa' & Bunnings Warehouse
* For Lease $18,200 + GST Gross per annum
* Inspections by appointment.
Modern office providing CBD quality with a wilderness touch bordering a national park that provides a relaxing atmosphere only mother nature can provide. All of this, whilst enabling you to work close to home and enjoy the lifestyle benefits. The suite comes with a temperature control within the suite allowing you to set the temperature to suit your business rather than being set by floor. Enjoy the sheek new look and the impressive location, only minutes to Bunnings Warehouse and The Belrose Supa Centa'. There is also a common BBQ area to add a unique lifestyle quality you just won't find in other office developments.
Narabang Way is located at the busy intersection of the 2 large arterial roads connecting the Northern Beaches to the North Shore and the rest of greater Sydney (Mona Vale Road and Forest Way). Approximate drive times are 13 minutes to Mona Vale, 23 minutes to Chatswood & 16 minutes to Gordon train Station. Belrose Austlink Business Park is well served with public transport, gyms, cafes and childcare centres.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information