Bellaranga Three Springs Road, MORAWA WA 6623
For Sale via Offers to Purchase.
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Bellaranga - Large Mixed Farming Aggregation
CBRE, as exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present for sale the Bellaranga Aggregation (Bellaranga), a large scale cropping operation in one of Western Australia's most productive
A combined landholding of 16,567* hectares, Bellaranga comprises 8,744* hectares of arable cropping land, 3,313* hectares of high quality grazing land and water catchment, plus 4,544* hectares of native vegetation.
Key investment highlights include:
• One of the largest contiguous cropping enterprises in Western Australia, benefited by highly efficient farm management practices and significant economies of scale.
• Extensively developed landholding supported by excellent quality soil types, with a focus on environmental sustainability.
• Quality improvements comprise five dwellings, numerous sheds, grain and fertiliser storages, an internal road system providing access to each paddock and extensive water infrastructure via a combination of dam, bore and scheme water.
• Located in a renowned and productive agricultural region, Bellaranga is situated on the doorstep of lucrative export markets - approximately 132 radial kilometres from the Port of Geraldton.
• Outstanding offering, with the ability to acquire an extensive list of modern plant and equipment.
• Potential Sale and long term Leaseback opportunity.
Bellaranga is being offered for sale via Offers To Purchase.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Bellaranga Three Springs Road MORAWA