Beetaloo Aggregation Carpentaria Highway Elliott NT 0862
Rural / Farming
For Sale, Contact listed agents
Outstanding Institutional Grade NT cattle station
1,054,700Ha including 72,000* head of ca
Extensively developed beef production
Situated east of the Stuart Highway, NT
Colliers Agribusiness is proud to present 'Beetaloo Aggregation' For Sale via International Expressions of Interest.
- The cattle audited number now exceed 72,000 head as we approach the end of mustering Beetaloo Aggregation is being offered to the market as a going concern sale, by current partners Brett Blundy, Jane & Scotty Armstrong.
- Beetaloo Aggregation is an extensively developed low-cost beef production asset of significant scale, positioned on the North-Western end of the Barkly Tablelands.
- Beetaloo Aggregation spans 1,054,700Ha and is being offered on a going concern basis including approximately 72,000 head of branded cattle.
- The water development features over 3,000 km of 75mm poly pipe connecting over 600 water points to 64 bores all installed and proven to perform in all conditions.
- This opportunity offers a strategic investor immediate access to one of the largest single cattle herds in the Australian beef industry.
- The Aggregation has benefited from extensive water infrastructure, fencing and laneway development which, together with a mature supplement program, enables it to consistently and sustainably carry and produce large volumes of cattle.
- This highly efficient breeding and backgrounding asset is situated east of the Stuart Highway near Elliott NT, providing market access to Darwin Port and access to the southern and eastern markets as well, giving varied options for marketing livestock production.
- Beetaloo Aggregation was purchased by the John Dunnicliff family and developed further by the Armstrong family in partnership with Brett Blundy over the past years.
Colliers Agribusiness is exclusively marketing Beetaloo Aggregation via an International Expression of Interest process.
Please reach out to Rawdon Briggs, Jesse Manuel, Leah Freney or James Beer to formally register your interest.