BEAUDESERT QLD 4285
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
Deceased Estate - Landmark Aggregation Must be Sold!
Our interstate Owners have reluctantly decided to sell this unique property in the fertile Scenic Rim. Located just minutes from Beaudesert CBD and under 1 hour from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. 'Belgravia Park' will represent an enviable rural investment for any astute buyer, made even better in years to come with its immediate proximity to the growth town of Beaudesert.
Comprising a mix of undulating pastures running to black soil Logan River flats, 'Belgravia Park' has the capacity to satisfy your every farming and lifestyle requirement
The main homestead is a magnificent 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Queenslander style home with wide verandas on 3 sides and rural views of the rolling pastures and river flats. There is also a quality kitchen with modern appliances, stylish bathrooms, high ceilings, polished timber floors and quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
The managers house (2nd dwelling) is a solid 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom low-set brick structure in good condition. It has extensive outdoor living areas and a separate garage/shed/workshop.
Other features include:
* 8 separate freehold titles on over 406 acres (164 ha)
* Over 3km of Logan River frontage - with 2 irrigation allocations (30ML and 55ML)
* Large hay shed, 2 sets of cattle yards and 2 machinery sheds
* Extensive areas of improved pastures for cattle/horses
* Irrigation allocations from Logan River with underground mains
* Ample ground water via a series of dams & gullies.
* Future development potential for housing (STCA)
* Solid managers house of 4brm, 2bath
For further a detailed Information Memorandum or to book your private inspection please contact exclusive marketing agent Ed Dalton.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information