Bathurst NSW 2795
- Hotel / Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Leasehold $895,000
134ML - Quality Property with Sales on the Move!
- Prominent Central West Regional City
- 26 good sized Rooms with a mix of King Beds Queen Beds and Family Rooms
- Genuine 3.5 to 4 Star rating
- Intimate Restaurant and Bar for in-house guests
- Meticulous maintenance of rooms and gardens
- Welcoming guest reception area
- Owner committed to repainting exterior
- Comfortable 3 bedroom residence
- Current Sales trend on an upward trajectory
This motel benefits from a prominence location in one of the Centrals Wests most well-regarded Regional Cities, with a diversified economic base built around Agribusiness, world class manufacturing industries and Charles Sturt University and numerous private and public education facilities.
The Region has it all and is only 207kms from Sydney.
Due to the economic strength and increasing demand for accommodation in the area, motels are very tightly held.
Tourism Brokers are delighted to bring this quality property to the market.
This is a rare opportunity, be early to enquire.
Net profit $253,720 for 2018/19
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 134ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3070
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||8 Sep 2019|