BATHURST NSW 2795
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 May 2017
Quality Home on Quality Acres
House Completed 10 years ago..never been lived in!!!
Coombing Waters is a very unique find. A ten year old home in excellent order that's never been lived in. Set on a quality 22 acres with frontage to the Coombing Creek and views out across the property and adjoining country side.
- 4 bedroom/ two bathroom brick home with quality fittings.
- Productive 22 acre block with available option to lease a further 9 acres.
- 4 bay shed which has two enclosed bays with concrete floor.
- Water is a feature with a good bore and frontage to the reliable Coombing Creek.
- Heavy alluvial soils.
- Small cattle yards and excellent fencing.
- Pasture improved plus a newly sown paddock of oats.
-15kms to Blayney, 45 kms to Bathurst, 50 kms to Orange and 3 hrs to Sydney.
If you are looking to retire to a country setting or just have useable space for the kids to run around, Coombing Waters has a lot to offer and I highly recommend an inspection.
Inspections: Please contact agent to book private inspections.
Land Size: 9 ha (22 acres) approx.
Agent Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Agent Bill Marshall 0427 663 240