Barcaldine QLD 4725
- Rural / Farming
- 29,558.6 ha
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
Same family ownership since 1931 | Home of the renowned Coreena Poll Merino Stud
• Coreena' 17,810 ha Stud Holding
• Kialla' 6,151 ha Freehold
• Elton' 5,597 ha GHPL
Coreena' is currently experiencing a very good grass season with abundant Mitchell and
Buffell grass, numerous herbages and salines. It is well known for its very conservative stocking rate and pasture retention management practices.
Coreena' is currently very lightly stocked, offering a great opportunity to purchase with confidence, boasting tremendous feed, water security with outstanding station infrastructure and improvements.
• 25 km to Barcaldine and 130 km to Blackall
• Main homestead plus 2 other substantial staff residences
• 690 megalitre water irrigation licence
• Approximately 430 ac of flood irrigation (150 ac currently sown to oats)
• 7 flowing artesian bores, capped and piped
• 5 sub-artesian bores, all equipped
• 157 water points
• The boundary is fully exclusion fenced and internal fencing is A1
• 17 main and 11 holding paddocks plus 2 central laneways
• Large steel 6-stand woolshed (2014) and 3 sets of sheep yards
• 15-room shearers' quarters
• Large steel cattle yards, hay shed, 5 bay shed, container and silo.
A property of this quality rarely presents to market.
For sale by Expressions of Interest