BANKSTOWN NSW 2200
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Hotel / Leisure, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 5.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Feb 2017
Finest office development in heart of Bankstown CBD
The Flinders Centre is centrally located in the Bankstown CBD on the corner of Restwell Street and Greenfield Parade, close to transport, banks, the post office, restaurants and retail facilities. The Flinders Centre is adjacent to Bankstown Sports Club, Travelodge, and is less than 300m walk to Bankstown Train Station/Bus Interchange and less than 600m to Centro Shopping Centre. The Flinders Centre offers easy access to arterial roads such as the Hume Highway and the M5 Motorway via Stacey Street.
The proposed office development at The Flinders Centre will provide contemporary, efficient and sustainable A-Grade office space with the added services and facilities of the immediately adjacent Bankstown Sports Club.
Key features of the office project are:
- Total area of 10,525sqm approx.
- Individual floor plates of 1,360sqm approx.
- Efficient side core floor design
- Minimum 300 secure basement car spaces available
- End of trip facilities including bike storage, change rooms and showers
- A-Grade services and facilities
- Targeting 5-Star Green star and 5-Star NABERS energy ratings
- Direct access to state of the art conference facilities in the Bankstown Sports Club
- Available 18 months from leasing precommitment.
In addition to the A-Grade office space, The Flinders Centre will provide tenants an impressive list of additional amenities. From the elevation of the upper office floors, the views will take in the Blue Mountains to the west and Botany Bay in the east. Glazing to all sides of the floors will ensure that no occupant will be far from natural light. The seamless linkage to Bankstown Sports Club will deliver an array of facilities and services to occupants of The Flinders Centre as follows:
- State of the art conference and meeting and presentation facilities which can cater for groups from 20-1,200 persons. A planned expansion will increase the capacity to 2,000 persons.
- A 162 bed Travelodge Hotel (to be expanded to 216 rooms).
- A range of dining and leisure facilities, including 8 dining venues and 7 bars, which cater for all tastes and budgets.
- A planned exercise and fitness facility accessible directly via the office tower lifts.
- A 1,200 capacity security car park accessible directly via the office tower lifts.
Please contact the exclusive leasing agents to register your interest.
"WHEN BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY COME TOGETHER, GOOD THINGS HAPPEN."
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information