Ballina NSW 2478
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, LEASEHOLD $528,000
74ML - IDEAL STARTER LEASEHOLD MOTEL
Why stay on the treadmill of PAYG salary? Buy a motel lease, be your own boss and get some ME time in your life!
On offer is an ideal couples operation motel with the following features:
- Easy to manage 10 room motel in popular coastal location.
- 3 bedroom residence with private, secure yard.
- Inground pool, barbeque area, low maintenance lawns and gardens.
- Good parking options for larger vehicles and trailers.
- Low rent and good lease term.
- Close to local shopping, airport and the river for fishing and boating.
- Only 20 minutes to Byron Bay and 1 hour to the Gold Coast.
Ballina is a very liveable city going places. Its coastal location, an airport with direct flights to Sydney and easy access to the Pacific Motorway make it an ideal stopover or holiday destination.
Due to the room sizes and ground floor rooms having a kitchenette, you are in a prime position to attract longer stays for couples and families alike, without them having the expense of a serviced apartment.
The motel can be run exclusively by a couple or with the assistance of a casual cleaner. Most days the current owners work is finished around lunchtime. They then have the opportunity to enjoy all that Ballina offers whilst one of them awaits their new guest arrivals.
Ask me how you can use this business to secure your financial freedom whilst maintaining the lifestyle you deserve.
Net Profit: $150,095 (3 year average)
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 74ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3657
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.