BALLARAT VIC 3350
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- On-street parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Feb 2017
Rare investment opportunity for Timber Plantation
Set on 172 hectares is a perfect Plantation opportunity for a solid future!
Only a few minutes for the town or just over 1 hour from Melbourne GPO
This property has excellent stands of vigorous plantation timber, , this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a freehold business that has shown significant returns.
* Blue gums & sugar gums (pop) *13000 trees 2004 Planted 28000 blue gums 12-15 years old can be cut
* Tasmania blue gums soft
* Sydney blue gum hard & red wood
* 3 slots altogether for Blue Gums
* Total 64000 trees, 60 cm deep soil preparing for tree
Land size : 425 aces. 172 hec 150 hec for trees 22 hec for house
3 SHEDS / WORKSHOPS: 18 foot x 40 foot shed , 18 foot x 30 foot shed , 40 foot x 20 foot. Shed
* 120000 litre water tank / Town water available / Creek running through the property is a plus
Homestead: 4brm , 2 Bathrooms , 3 car Garage
Don"t miss out this rare investment opportunity.
For more info, please call laura Sun on 0414237778
Bent Hammond on 0422394903
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information