Atherton QLD 4883
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1,402 m²
- For Sale, EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
UNTAPPED POTENTIAL & A GREAT LIFESTYLE
Centrally located in the heart of the Atherton Township, overlooking the CBD is the appropriately named Grand Hotel.
Built in 1936, the Grand Hotel has served locals and visitors alike for many years and with the current owners being committed elsewhere has now been offered for sale for the first time since 1994.
The property features
• 19 Bedrooms Upstairs
• 11 Showers
• 8 Toilets
• 2 Large Lounge Rooms
• 2 Spacious Dining Rooms
• Downstairs & Upstairs Kitchen’s
• Managers Quarters
• 2 Separate Bars & Bar Lounge Area’s
• 8 Pool Tables
• Drive Through & Bottle Shop
• Large Double Bay Lockable Storage Area
• Spacious Timber Deck Overlooking the CBD & Surrounding Hills
• Large 1402sqm Corner Allotment With Great Exposure
With 2 working bars and so much space, the property is full of potential. There is outdoor area which could be used as a beer garden/outdoor entertaining. The Hotel is also home to monthly pool competitions bringing in patrons from all over the Far North area.
The upstairs area is registered for 70 guests and has a current income in place generated through backpacker lodging.
The property is freehold and is selling on a W.I.W.O basis.
For more information contact marketing agent Daimin Kochi at Main St Real Estate Atherton.