Argyle Street Camden NSW 2570
- 510 m²
** SOLD BY INGLIS COMMERCIAL **
A Superb opportunity to secure a part of Camden's Blue Ribbon Commercial Strip.
The Camden areas current population is circa 88,000 and set to rise to 250,000 over the next 15-20 years, making it the fastest growing region in NSW. Camden commercial property has consistently outperformed other suburbs in capital growth and rental growth due to its unique historic & commercial appeal, very limited supply yet large demand. The immediate surrounding areas are dominated by new housing development yet only a finite amount of Camden Commercial Property exists or can exist, which vastly increases the exclusivity of this commercial precinct. Properties in this prime main street often have generational hold times of between 30 to 50 years in most cases.
• Newly refurbished main street commercial property comprising medical, café & office leases
• New 5 Year Anchor lease to Dental Corporation owned by global healthcare giant Bupa (c. $19 billion revenue 2017) with 2 x 5 year options
• Attractive fixed 3% annual rental increases for 15 years for Dental Corp lease
• Fixed 4% annual rental increases for all other leases
• Tenants pay all outgoings
• Safe & diversified income
• Popular rear booming café with expansive courtyard in prime location adjacent large council car park
• Net income $261,063* pa + GST (with future development upside STCA)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Exclusive Agent Anthony Rees 0400 480 088.
* Prices are approx only.
|Date Sold||27 May 2019|
|Floor Area||510 m²|
|Land Area||480 m²|
|Last updated||4 Jun 2019|