Archive Beer Boutique/100 Boundary Street West End QLD 4101
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1,335 m²
- For Sale, FOR SALE VIA EOI
ARCHIVE BEER BOUTIQUE
- Prominent two-level building on 1,335sqm
- Located on West End's busiest road
- Pioneering craft beer pub
CBRE Hotels are pleased to offer for sale the Archive Beer Boutique in West End.
Key investment highlights:
- Prominent two-level building on an expansive 1,335sqm on West End's busiest road - Boundary Street.
- Ideally located opposite the billion-dollar West Village precinct currently under construction.
- Unrivalled reputation as Queensland's pioneering craft beer pub, steeped in brand equity and relevance.
- Successful and consistent high cash flow business from inception over ten years ago.
- Full commercial late trading liquor licence (2am) with the ability to have three detached bottle shops within 10kms.
- Recent extensive million dollars plus renovation to the entire ground floor.
- Huge versatile floor plate over two levels, total NLA of 1,419sqm, with a functional and flexible layout affording multiple income streams and double street frontage.
- Incredibly long-term leasehold opportunity in the heart of Brisbane's dining precinct - West End (31 years remaining).
- Instant ability to increase your beer brand equity and distribution with enough floor space available for an in-house satellite craft brewery.
- Head lease over the entire building, providing the ability to sublease and diversify income streams.
- Lease only subject to annual CPI increases. Consistently under rented under normal industry standards.
- Lease under retail tenancies act, no goodwill (fittings, fixtures or equipment) can be taken into account on market reviews.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.