Anderson Road, LOXTON SA 5333
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Mar 2017
Large scale netted apple orchard
One of Australia’s largest undercover orchards with expansion potential strategically located at Loxton in the Riverland region of South Australia.
The region is renowned for producing high quality products including wine, citrus and a variety of nut crops.
The Rivercorp apple orchard features:
• Total area of 168.41 hectares.
• Approximately 134.96 hectares of established apple orchard.
• Over 200,000 trees predominantly planted to Granny Smith, Pink Lady and Gala varieties.
• Over 100 hectares of netted orchard.
• 10 Certificates of Title and a Crown Lease.
• Substantial irrigation infrastructure.
• Irrigation water (temporary) is sourced via the Central Irrigation Trust.
• Improvements – Residence, substantial machinery/storage and sundry shedding.
The orchard produces high quality apples predominantly for the fresh fruit market with lower quality apples used for juicing. The orchard is strategically located to take advantage of the early season ripening in order to capitalise on potential high fruit fresh market prices. The orchard has been professionally established and managed and the property further growth potential for apples or alternate crops.
The property supplies fresh apples to major supermarkets including Coles and Woolworths and the juicing fruit to Lion Nathan amongst others.
The sale presents an outstanding opportunity for prospective buyers to acquire a commercial scale producing orchard in a highly productive region.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Anderson Road LOXTON