Cushman & Wakefield Strata Projects are delighted to present for sale, a magnificent eight-storey office building in Cremorne, one of Melbourne's most vibrant precincts alive with bustling cafes, boutique bars, and the dozens of global brands who call the suburb home.
Welcome to Altera.
70 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, Victoria.
A Workplace Like No Other.
Against a bustling urban backdrop, Altera has a commanding presence. The premium boutique building exhibits architectural intricacies that go beyond functionality. Bullnose beams and columns, monolithic concrete, chromatic pink glazed windows and sculptural bronze panels.
- Only 7 available, each title at Altera occupies an entire private floor, a sanctuary for focused work and contemplation. Sizes range from 268sqm 371sqm, plus balcony terrace space.
- Each private floor is fitted with custom kitchen and elegant bathroom facilities, complete with ambulant cubicles and complimented by luxurious finishes - bronze, marble, polished concrete.
- Generous 3.6m ceiling heights with floor to ceiling windows on two frontages. Spacious open floor space allows complete customization: an open-ended chance to make your office your own.
- Amenities are as elegant as they are alluring. A luxurious lobby will provide a memorable arrival experience, sleek end of trip facilities including private showers and grooming stations nestled among amber glass walls.
- Secure car and bike basement parking, walking distance to Richmond Train Station and several tram routes. 10 minute drive or cycle to the Melbourne CBD.
- The rooftop terrace offers a panoramic perspective on Melbourne, with views overlooking world-renowned stadiums, the Shrine and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
At 70 Cubitt Street, Altera is surrounded by the headquarters of wave-making brands in all corners of Cremorne. The suburb is a hive of activity and opportunity for driven businesspeople.
For more information please contact Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Strata Projects as the exclusive selling agent.
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839 Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430 George Davies +61 421 799 489 Raphael Favas +61 435 916 380