ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 1,200 - 3,973m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Jul 2016
Office/Warehouse – five minutes from the CBD
The building is located close to Victoria Road and is 5 minutes from the CBD. It is next to Anzac Bridge and also the City West Link. The Rozelle Village Shops are one kilometre away with an abundance of amenities such as: cafes, banking, gyms and restaurants.
This 6,000m2 multimedia industrial and office facility is located in a prime city fringe precinct, three kilometres from Sydney's CBD. The close proximity of this property to the Anzac Bridge and the Cross City Tunnel provides easy access to the northern, western, eastern and southern suburbs of Sydney, making the location of this property one of the most sought after.
The building comprises a unique mix of office and warehousing with vehicle access from Gordon Street and truck access for up to 40ft container access via both drive in access and raised docks.
- All warehouse areas offer 5.5m internal clearance and access via several roller shutters
- All warehouses open onto the central secure hard stand area
- Individual warehouse areas can be integrated as required
- Internal stair access is provided between office and warehouse levels
- The office areas are located over two floors sited directly on top of the warehouse
- All offices enjoy an abundance of natural light with floor to ceiling glazing and views of Rozelle & Blackwattle Bay
- The office floors flow onto several external balconies
- Amenities are located in the middle of the floors behind the main stairwell linking the floors
- On site parking allocation is excellent at 1 space per 70sqm leased and accessed via two electronic security gates on an interconnected multi deck car park
- Abundance of public transport options - State Transit Buses frequent Victoria Road which is a 250m walk from the property. The Lilyfield light rail stop is located approximately 800m from the property
- The property also features an on-site cafe and full time facilities manager
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive agents:
Edward Washer - JLL
0435 782 455
Blair Peterken - JLL
0406 277 181
Ben Byford - CBRE
0414 722 935
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information