Albany Brooks Garden Cnr Brooks Garden Blvd & Chester Pass, ALBANY WA 6330
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Development / Land, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Woolworths anchored centre with development potential
Albany Brooks Garden shopping centre is situated in the town of Albany 409 kms South East of Perth with a population of over 37,000. Albany is a city on the move with strong residential growth and a range of economically diverse primary industry prospects, such as plantation timber processing, agriculture and retail development.
- Woolworths anchor with 14 specialty stores, freestanding Large Format Retail centre and a petrol station
- Major 79,625sqm* site including 27,000sqm* of surplus development land
- Fixed specialty rent reviews underpin income growth
- Strong residential growth forecast within the primary trade area
The property is being offered for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign closing 21 July 2016 at 2:00pm (WST).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 21/07/2016 14:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- Expression of Interest close
Albany Brooks Garden Cnr Brooks...