ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
ONE OF ACACIA RIDGES BEST!
• Tilt slab, clear span warehouse with eight metre internal height
• Dedicated partitioned office space with air-conditioning
• Ample parking and storage with full perimeter security fencing and lockable gate
• Quick access to Beaudesert Road and southern arterials
Quality freestanding tilt slab warehouse / office located in the heart of Acacia Ridge, close to Beaudesert Road and other major arterials. 1,630m² clear span warehouse with 8m internal height, two electric roller doors and a mains-pressure supplied fire sprinkler system. 110m² of dedicated ground floor partitioned & air conditioned office space, fully security fenced including lockable gate. Ample onsite parking.
Located approximately 11 kilometres south of the Brisbane city centre, this is one of Brisbane's best established industrial precincts. The area offers excellent access to the Acacia Ridge rail freight terminal, Archerfield Airport, the Ipswich Motorway and the Logan Motorway. The area is the Queensland base for some of Australia's largest private and public companies.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information