99 Creek Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 181 - 786 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agents
Fitted-Out Spaces with Heritage Features
- Full floor concept plans available
- High-ceilings & large heritage windows
- 750sqm+ heritage full floor plate
99 Creek Street is a six storey heritage building providing one level of retail accommodation and five upper levels of refurbished, boutique office accommodation. The property offers high quality office accommodation with plenty of class in a landmark Brisbane CBD building incorporating large windows offering ample levels of natural light and high ceilings throughout. NABERS is exempt.
Boasting a prominent corner location, 99 Creek Street is ideally located at the intersection of Creek and Adelaide Streets. The location provides tenants with convenient access to all modes of public transport; bus stations are at the doorstep of the building & Central Train Station is 100m walk. 99 Creek Street also benefits from being located on the cusp of the Golden Triangle, providing you and your professional staff with easy access to the dining, retail and service amenity that Australia’s 2nd largest High Street, Queen Street Mall, has to offer.
Features of the building include:
- Large heritage windows offering plenty of natural light
- High-quality office accommodation with plenty of class in a Brisbane City landmark building
- The only 750sqm+ heritage floor plate currently available in the Golden Triangle
- Exposed timber beams
- High feature ceilings to perimeter of Building (on average, >4 Metres)
- Extensive, high-quality, fitted-out space keeping in theme with the genuine heritage and industrial aspects of the building
- Architecturally-designed fit-outs and a complete refurbishment of the common areas throughout the building
- New End of Trip facilities installed to the ground level
- Ample basement car parking available at market rates
- Level 5: 181sqm - Brand new speculative fitout. Huge incentive on offer.
- Level 1: 786sqm - Full floor availability with an existing education fitout and 9B classification, or the ability to work with the Lessor to take advantage of the scheme completed by the Lessor to date, to strip the floor back and expose the 4m+ high ceilings, brickwork and timber floors. Full floor design concepts are available on request.
Contact the exclusive marketing agents JLL & Chesterton today for more information.
|Floor Area||181 - 786 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||17 May 2019|