99 Bridge Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- 279 - 704 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Creative Space Above Stone & Wood Brewing Co.
- Located Directly Above Stone & Wood
- Stunning 434 sqm Character Office
- Upto 10 Car Spaces Availble
Located in the heart of Brisbane's most exciting precinct - Fortitude Valley, C Property is proud to present this truly one of a kind mixed-use office/showroom opportunity to the market.
Occupying the first floor above Stone & Wood's soon to be completed brewery, the available tenancy presents a range of stunning character elements Including high ceilings, exposed brickwork and timber trussing throughout.
99 Bridge Street is a unique heritage listed building, originally housing the Trails Ice & Cold Stores Factory which blends seamlessly into the street-scape and neighbours renowned design houses Coco Republic, Max Sparrow & Porter Davis Homes, to form a flourishing precinct less than 250 m from James Street.
- 434 sqm mixed use creative space
- Stunning character features incl. exposed brickwork, high ceilings and timber trussing
- Dedicated ground floor entry/foyer
- Separate male/female amenities w/ shower
- Up to 10 x car spaces available onsite
- Approx 250 m from Fortitude Valley Train Station
Contact the exclusive agents C Property for more information or to organise an inspection today!
|Floor Area||279 - 704 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||28 May 2019|