98 Corporation Place Bathurst NSW 2795
- Shop & Retail
- 2,160 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Invest In The Central West / Re-Develop & Re-Position
- Strategic 6,457 sqm Highway site
- Suited to a mix of uses
- Net Holding Income $528,564 pa + GST
Cushman & Wakefield in conjunction with Blowes Real Estate are pleased to present to the market 98 Corporation Avenue, Robin Hill (Bathurst) for Sale via Offers to Purchase.
Invest in the Central West
- Prominent 6,457 sqm strategic highway site with 80 metres of frontage providing significant and prominent exposure and suited to Operators and Investors.
- Will suit a mix of uses including Convenience Retail, Fuel, Fast Food, Self-Storage, Childcare,
- Invest in a region with strong population growth & regional gateway to agriculture, transport, mining & tourism
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 5 year lease to 30 October 2021 (options will not be exercised by the tenant)
- Modern, Contemporary purpose-built motor vehicle dealership incorporating showrooms, offices & large workshop
- Building area comprises of 590 sqm Showroom, 160 sqm Mezzanine Office & 1,410 sqm Workshop
- 80 metre frontage to Mitchell Highway
- All outgoings payable by the tenant (including Land Tax)
- Net Holding Income $528,564 pa + GST as at October 2020
* All areas & distances are approximate & are subject to survey
For more information please contact the exclusive property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield or Blowes Real Estate.
|Floor Area||2,160 m²|
|Land Area||6,457 m²|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||29 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.