97/265 Sandy Point Road Salamander Bay NSW 2317
- Hotel / Leisure
- 1,224 m²
- For Lease, $15,000 + GST per month gross
A UNIQUE LIFESTYLE BASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
This property provides the rare opportunity to operate a restaurant, bar and conference centre located in a well established and well patronised 4.5 star resort.
Situated in the 221 room Oaks Pacific Blue Resort in Port Stephens, the property incorporates a 120 seat restaurant, coffee shop and three designated bar areas located next to the resorts spectacular lagoon-style swimming pool. Also featuring two separate function rooms for up to 320 guests and all catered for in a commercial kitchen, the establishment provides the opportunity for an lessee operator to occupy the property and begin trading immediately to both resort patrons and the wider community.
Port Stephens has a vibrant tourism industry drawing on pristine beaches, iconic tourist attractions, and championship golf courses. Located just two hours north from Sydney, 30 minutes from Newcastle and only 6 minutes from Newcastle Airport the region is home to a sophisticated dining scene characterised by its diversity and use of locally sourced fresh ingredients and is the birthplace of several quality wines and craft beers.
- 1,224sqm floor area strata unit incorporating restaurant, two function rooms, coffee shop, three bars, commercial kitchen and back of house facilities and cool-rooms
- Established patronage from 221 room resort
- "On-Premises" liquor licence held by the Lessee with approved consumption hours of 8.00am - 1.00am daily
- Located opposite major Port Stephens retail centre, The Salamander Bay Shopping Centre
|Floor Area||1,224 m²|
|Land Area||1,224 m²|
|Parking||10 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||19 Aug 2019|