96 Edward Street (Sturt Highway), WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Jan 2017
FREESTANDING DAN MURPHY'S - 15 YEAR LEASE WITH GROWTH
- Recently constructed Dan Murphy's (1,413sqm*) - A subsidiary of Woolworths Limited (ASX:WOW)
- Strategic corner CBD position in NSW largest regional economy, midway between Australia's two largest cities
- Prominent 3,746sqm* corner site with highly convenient at grade car parking for 58*vehicles
- The only full-line liquor store for over 120km in any direction, servicing a vast catchment of over 136,000 people*
- Significant future rental growth potential, with liquor retail spending set to increase by 55% over the next 10 years*
- Developed in 2013 providing substantial tax depreciation benefits
- Net income $528,702p.a.
For Sale by an exclusive on-market Expressions of Interest campaign closing 5pm, Close of Business (AEDT) on Thursday 17 November 2016
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
96 Edward Street (Sturt Highway)...