96 Armstrong Road, HOPE VALLEY WA 6165
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Dec 2016
A Grade Industrial Workshop/Office
The property is located in the newly established Hope Valley Industrial Precinct, some 20 kilometers south of Fremantle Harbour and 30 kilometers south-west of Perth C.B.D. The precinct is well recognised due to its access to Perth’s road network, Henderson, Fremantle Port and the AMC precinct.
Newly constructed, the building has been built and maintained to the highest standard. The building represents a high specification fabrication and servicing facility that provides flexibility for a wide range of potential uses.
Total site area: 12,900sqm
• Brand new functional facility which presents the highest standard
• Large crib room and breakout areas
• Locker-room and showers
• 3 phase power
• Reticulated air
• Sealed floor
• Electronic roller doors
• 10 tonne gantry crane
• Ample hardstand/laydown and circulation area
• Good access to Perth’s road network
• Built to accommodate overhead gantry cranes
• Zoned ‘General Industry’ to accommodate an array of different uses
• Available immediately in part or in one line
This property will not disappoint!
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive leasing agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
96 Armstrong Road HOPE VALLEY