957 Warrah Creek Road, WILLOW TREE NSW 2339
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
* 19km from Willow Tree and 35km from Quirindi down the Warrah Creek road.
* 260.6Ha or 644 acres that is gently undulating from the Warrah Creek rising up to steeper slopes, with an easterly aspect.
* 4 bedroom 2 bathroom well presented home with open plan kitchen lounge, separate living areas and verandahs on 3 sides of the house.
* Granny flat accommodation, outdoor entertaining area with in ground pool and fully renovated woolshed for special function purposes.
* Well watered with Warrah Creek frontage, bore that pumps to holding tanks reticulating back to troughs and a 19 meg irrigation licence.
* 173 acres that is arable sown to oats and lucerne, fenced into 6 paddocks.
* Large 4 bay hay shed, steel cattle yards,2 silos and round yard.
* 2 stables with day yards, and a full sized arena suitable for all disciplines.
* Please call Richard Cudmore 0428 658497 or email@example.com
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
957 Warrah Creek Road WILLOW TREE