955 Pacific Highway Berowra NSW 2081
- Shop & Retail
- 135 m²
- For Sale, FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Strong Performing Service Station On Highway Location.
- Rare Triple Net Lease to Viva Energy
- Net Income $312,965.50 pa + GST
- ASX Listed company
Strong performing Viva Energy Service Station Investment
• Rare Triple Net Lease to Viva Energy
• ASX Listed company
• Net Income $312,965.50 pa + GST
Raine and Horne Commercial are pleased to be offering for sale by Public Auction this long established Sydney metro service station located at 955 Pacific Highway, Berowra.
Situated in an excellent location with arterial road north to M1 and Central Coast, Hornsby Shire which is home to a strong and growing residential population of 152,419 moments from Berowra Village shopping centre, recreational facilities, and schools.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Lessee: Viva Energy Group Limited (ASX: VEA), a blue-chip $2.9 billion ASX-listed company and Shell's Australian licensee with 1,292 retail fuel sites across Australia**.
• Global giant in 70 countries
• Ten (10) year lease to 2024 + options to 2029.
• Net income: $312,965.50 + GST (paid annually in advance).
• Large 1,505 sqm (approx.) corner site with strong visibility
• Property features large canopy of 381 sqm (approx.) with 4 bowsers and a convenience store
• Rare, landlord-favorable, triple net lease terms with tenant responsible for rates, building insurance, public liability insurance and land tax.
• Strong trader in this highway location
The property is for sale by way of Expression of Interest Closing Tuesday 15th June @ 3 p.m.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.