953 Hazelgrove Road, OBERON NSW 2787
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
HAZELGROVE PICTURESQUE ACRES
Check this one for location and setting, very well located diverse property just 10 kms from town centre with sealed road frontage and complete with a dwelling entitlement.
- Approximately 79 acres of level acres at the front to undulating at rear, granite soil
- Enjoy the spectacular views overlooking picturesque Tarana Valley
- Excellent water from good dam and spring fed gully
- Fenced into two paddocks and shed area is fenced with secure fencing
- Section of timber providing shade and shelter for stock, the property has a good mix of trees and open grazing
- Majestic granite boulders and outcrops interspersed throughout the rear
- Adjoining state forest that has recently been harvested
- The property has a dwelling entitlement and has numerous spots with fantastic views that would suit a house site
- 15 metre by 9 metre Council approved shed with one roller door, fitted out for weekend accommodation and 10,500 litre rain water tank
- Backbone power goes through the property
You have the makings of the perfect lifestyle property at a great price, act quickly on this one, way too good to last at this price.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
953 Hazelgrove Road OBERON