95 Industrial Avenue, WACOL QLD 4076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
SPACIOUS WAREHOUSE - METRES FROM THREE MOTORWAYS
* Modern 2,038m2 freestanding tilt panel warehouse in a prime Wacol position
* Compact and functional office space
* B-Double access via multiple container height electric roller doors
* Large awning, ample parking and generous truck turning room
* Close proximity to Centenary Motorway, Logan Motorway and Ipswich Motorway
* Secure this great property now!
Wacol, which is situated about seventeen kilometres south west of Brisbane’s CBD, is the home of large manufacturing and distribution facilities. Indeed it is one of the biggest industrial precincts in South East Queensland and is always in high demand, recently becoming even more so by road widening and other improvements along the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Road. Meanwhile, redevelopment of the ex-Army barracks into a $1.5 billion business park is expected to start soon and provide additional office/industrial/retail space totaling 44ha GFA.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
95 Industrial Avenue WACOL