95 - 105 Old North Road Brendale QLD 4500
- Development / Land
- 11 ha
- For Sale, Please Contact Agents
Prime Industrial Land from only $178/sqm
- Large Scale Lots from 3.4ha - 11ha +
- Small Scale Lots from 3,058 - 8,140sqm
- Serviced and benched lots ready to go
On behalf of the vendor, JLL & Knight Frank is pleased to present Brendale Connect North and South Estates for your consideration.
Brendale Connect offers a prime opportunity to secure General Industry land just minutes from major arterials in a highly strategic northern growth corridor location.
Estate Features include:-
- Large scale industrial lots from 3.4ha* - 11.42ha* and above
- Small scale industrial lots from 3,058sqm* - 8,140sqm*
- High exposure land options with excellent frontage to major roads
- General Industry zoning (GI-1) allowing 24/7 operations
- Fully serviced / benched lots with existing infrastructure credits*
- B-Double approved routes allowing excellent truck accessibility
- Benefit from high traffic volumes drawn to the estate by Bunnings Warehouse
- Excellent opportunity for owner-occupiers and developers seeking an establish and highly successful business location
- Vendor committed to offering highly competitive deal structures
Brendale Connect is located approximately 18 radial kilometres north of the Brisbane CBD at the corner of Kremzow Road and Old North Road. Direct access to both the Bruce Highway and Gateway Arterial puts Brisbane Airport, the CBD, Australia TradeCoast Precinct and the national highway network all within easy reach. Brendale benefits from a high concentration of modern residential amenities, with bus and rail networks servicing the area. With a number of major manufacturing, distribution, warehouse and retail users in the precinct, Brendale has emerged as a popular, well-located and vibrant business precinct.
For further information, please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents, JLL and Knight Frank.
|Floor Area||3,058 m²|
|Land Area||11 ha|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||7 Feb 2018|