945 Old Pacific Highway, Somersby NSW 2250
- Development / Land
- 120.1 ha
- Expressions of Interest
MOST ICONIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN NSW
- Vast land holding of 120.14 Hectares*
- Untapped upside potential
- Partially leased to iconic Reptile Park
As exclusive marketing agents, CBRE are pleased to present to the market for the first time – the opportunity to acquire the freehold ownership** to a truly iconic piece of real estate.
The vast land holding of 120.14 Hectares* comprises of five adjoining land parcels including the home to the former Old Sydney Town theme park and the operating Australian Reptile Park.
Key features of the property includes;
- Total land area of 1,201,400sqm*
- Five adjoining land parcels
- Partially leased to the Australian Reptile Park, a multi-award winning tourist destination of NSW
- Zoned E4 Environmental Living and E2 Environmental Conservation
- Neighbouring the thriving Somersby industrial enclave
- Situated on the Central Coast, the third largest urban area of NSW
- 72kms north of Sydney CBD and just 8kms from Gosford CBD
- Prominent site exposure onto Old Pacific Highway and M1 Pacific Motorway
- Close proximity to M1 Pacific Motorway access ramp
- Directly benefiting from the NorthConnex infrastructure project improving connectivity between Metropolitan Sydney and the Central Coast
The property will be sold by way of Expressions of Interest closing on the 15th March 2018 at 3pm.
For a copy of the Information Memorandum or to find out more about the property, please contact the exclusive marketing agents at CBRE.
Peter Vines – 0449 857 100
Ben Byford – 0414 722 935
Peter Mangraviti – 0413 750 350
Victor Sheu – 0412 301 582
**Please refer to the Information Memorandum for inclusions and exclusions.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||15/03/2018 15:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||EOI closing Thursday 15th March 2018|
|Floor Area||1,201,400 m²|
|Land Area||120.1 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Feb 2018|