94 The Corso, MANLY NSW 2095
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Feb 2017
Prime Retail Space In Manly's Corso
Located on the prime north-facing side of Manly's Corso, the newly refurbished two-storey retail space has street frontages to both The Corso and Rialto Lane, making it a unique and desirable position. Given this property is only 50m to Manly's highly popular beach, the space boasts exposure to over eight million people per year. Having undergone a complete high end refurbishment the desirable retail space requires little work to occupy.
Properties features include:
- 259m² GLAR - 170m² ground floor, 89m² office/studio + amenities
- 6.89m frontage to Manly Corso, capitalising on passing pedestrian traffic
- Dual street access via The Corso and Rialto Lane
- Suitable to operate as a retail outlet or all-day café/restaurant
- Air conditioning, male and female amenities, three phase power, gas, grease trap and provisions for exhaust
- Polished timber floors throughout ground floor
- Large outdoor seating area directly on The Corso, available to lease through council (STCA)
- Walking distance to car parks, the beach, Manly Wharf, ferry & bus terminals
- Accessible in under 20 minutes from the Sydney CBD
- Available from February 2017
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact either Blake Harvey or Scott Smith from Colliers International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
94 The Corso MANLY