94 The Corso, MANLY NSW 2095
Please Contact Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Oct 2016
Prime Manly Corso Retail, First Time Offered in Over 15 Years
Located at the centre of Manly Corso, approximately 50m to Manly Beach, this double storey retail premises has undergone a complete high end refurbishment ready to occupy.
* 259sqm GLAR - 170sqm ground floor, 89sqm office/studio + amenities
* Rear lane access with an additional 30sqm (approx.) outdoor area
* Huge 6.89m frontage to Manly Corso
* Grease trap, three phase power, gas & provisions for exhaust
* External seating in front available to lease from Council (STCA)
* Male & female amenities
* Polished timber floor boards
* Walking distance to numerous Council car parks, Manly Wharf & Ferry Terminal and buses to the City, Chatswood and Northern Beaches
* Available February 2017
Manly is a hotspot for tourist and locals alike with over 8million (approx.) visitors per year.
The Corso is the 9th best place for retailers to set up in Australia (2016-17 Inside Retail Australian Property Report)
Previously tenanted by an all-day cafe for over 15 years, the premises is surrounded by leading retailers 2XU, Surf Dive'n Ski, Billabong, Tommy Bahamas, Platypus, tigerlily, Sunburn, Cotton On, Rip Curl and all the national banks.
For further details please contact Toby Silk 0422 143 813 or Amy Pfeiffer 0401 198 401.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
94 The Corso MANLY