94 Chandos Street, St Leonards NSW 2065
- 176 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
MUST SELL - Offers above $2.85M
- Freehold building on prominant corner
- NLA: 176 sqm approx.
- North facing site
94 Chandos Street is located on the corner of Martin Street and Chandos Street, close to the Willoughby Road retail precinct with easy access to the Warringah Freeway.
The property is walking distance from the St Leonards Train Station Forum and is in close proximity to the proposed Crows Nest Metro Station and the new Coles development, "The Albany".
Vehicular access is via Martin Street with the property easily accessed by all forms of transport with on-street parking available on both Chandos and Martin Street.
A two storey freehold building with garage parking for 2 cars.
Key features of this property include:
- North facing site with 3 street frontages
- Site area: 215 sqm approx
- Perfect for owner occupiers - would suit medical/accountant/SMSF users
- Existing professional office fitout
- Prominent location with easy access to Warringah Freeway
- Ducted air conditioning servicing both the ground and first floor.
Current Zoning (Willoughby Local Environmental Plan 2012).
B3 Commercial Core (Shop top houseing permitted)
Floor Space Ratio 2.5:1
Height Limit 20m
|Floor Area||176 m²|
|Land Area||215 m²|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||8 Apr 2019|