918 / 924 Wynnum Rd Cannon Hill QLD 4170
- Development / Land
- 1,876 m²
- For Sale, Offers Over $2 Million
1,876m2 Medium Density, minutes to the city & Gateway Mwy
Warren n team exclusively presents this this Golden opportunity for the astute developer or investor.
The vendors are motivated to sell. This is your chance to secure this superbly located 1,876m2 Medium Density zoned block just a few minutes' drive from the rom the city centre. A unit development (subject to council approval) will potentially offer uninterrupted city views from many apartments. There is no character or demolition control.
Right next to this property is - Quest serviced apartments - a new 100 Unit development built on 1,975m2. It contains 50 studios, 41 x 1 Bed units, 8 x 2 Bed units, 8 x 3 beds units (2 bed + studios). 918 - 924 Wynnum Rd is in exactly the same zoning and is on a very similar land size to this finished Quest development next door.
- Level block 1,876m2 on two titles: 918 Wynnum Rd = 900m2, 924 Wynnum Rd = 976m2.
- Medium density 5 level zoning - perfect for serviced apartments, unit development STCA.
- NPP-003f Cannon Hill Station sub precinct allows 180% plot ratio for development.
- Wide frontage. No demolition/character control. No storm water issues.
- Easy city access via car and public transport - both buses and trains. Walk to Cannon Hill station.
- Close to Cannon Hill Shopping Centre, East Village, Morningside shops inc Woolies and Coles.
- Fast airport access via Gateway Motorway and just 8kms from the CBD.
- Discuss the above with your town planner today.
Cannon Hill is located at the right spot for tourist and residential unit accommodation. Brisbane City council is encouraging development in this area for the project developers. Once your DA application is approved by the council, the apartments can go to market almost immediately for off-the-plan sales to begin.
Being a QLD Registered Architect, Warren and his team can also assist the buyers by pointing them in the right direction for preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. We are also able to assist buyers with contacts who are able to provide researched feedback to help you get your next project started.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Please contact us for more info or to make an offer.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.