917 Princes Highway, SPRINGVALE VIC 3171
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Retail
- Floor area:
- 157 - 1,400m²
- 2700 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Jan 2017
Australia's Largest Homemake Centre
CBRE Large Format Retail is pleased to present a rare opportunity in Australia's largest homemaker centre anchored by Harvey Norman & IKEA Centre, The Springvale Homemaker Centre FOR LEASE.
The 71,000 sqm bulky goods and lifestyle development offers a unique and contemporary shopping experience with the amenity of a modern day shopping centre. Depicted as Australia's largest Homemaker Centre and situated strategically on Melbourne's major arterial carriageway, the Princes Highway, the Springvale Homemaker Centre draws from an extensive catchment across the wider South East of Melbourne.
- Anchored by major draw cards, Harvey Norman, Domayne & IKEA
- Join other national retailers including JB Hi Fi, Anaconda, Nick Scali, Harris Scarfe and many more.
- Over 100,000 cars passing the site daily
- Direct access from Princes Highway and Westall Road
- Access to over 2,700 car bays
- Approximately 712,500 people in the catchment area
- Approximately 71,000 sqm of Bulky Goods Retail Space
- Southern Hemisphere's largest Homemaker Centre
The Springvale Centre is located approximately 20km South East of the Melbourne CBD on the corner of the Princes Highway and Westall Road (917 Princes Highway, Springvale, Vic)
The strategic location enjoys access to major carriageways to the Melbourne CBD (Princes Highway & Monash Freeway), Bayside Suburbs (Centre and North Roads), Eastern Suburbs (Wellington and Springvale Roads) and the Outer South Eastern Suburbs (Westall Road, Springvale Road, Princes Highway and Monash Freeway).
The easily accessible and high profile location added by the leading anchor retailers and sheer critical mass will ensure that this iconic Bulky Goods Centre will have an wide cast and dense catchment.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
917 Princes Highway SPRINGVALE