914 Glendonbrook Road, SINGLETON NSW 2330
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
"LILYVALE" OUTSTANDING RURAL HOLDING 348.25Acres (140.9Ha)
· 348.25 Acres (140.9Ha) of alluvial flats rolling into gently undulating grazing country.
· Owned by the current family since 1856
· 3 separate titles, 2 additional dwelling entitlements & further subdivisional potential (Subject to council approval)
· 4 bedroom residence with office, formal lounge and family room. Split system A/C, slow combustion heater, 40,000 litre underground water storage & ample shedding.
· 40? x 30?machinery shed with 2x 13,000 litre water tanks.
· Double frontage to permanent creek with a 15 megalitre water allocation.
· Approximately 14 acres able to be cultivated & an equipped well used for stock & domestic.
· Double frontage to Gresford Road 20 minutes drive from Singleton & Branxton. Placing it an easy 1 hour drive to Newcastle?s beaches & 2 hours to Northern Sydney.
· An unique opportunity to acquire a productive rural holding, suitable for beef cattle, equine or cropping with further development potential.
For sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 12 noon Friday December 2, 2016.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
914 Glendonbrook Road SINGLETON