9 Wilson Street, PORT HEDLAND WA 6721
$9,990 + gst & vos
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 100 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
HIGH PROFILE SITE!! / HEAVY DUTY WORKSHOP!!
In a super high profile site, on Port Hedland’s main road, with three street frontages, this large 13,375m2 site features extensive drive through workshop improvements and expansive offices, all in the absolute heart of Port Hedland, a stone’s throw away from the harbour.
• Huge main road exposure
• Three street frontage, drive through access
• Enormous 13375m2 site area
• Extensive workshop facilities approx. 400m2
• 2 drive through workshop bays
• High roof, clearspan with 3 phase power
• Previously utilised for crane storage & workshop
• Numerous offices, fully air conditioned
• Drive around and drive through access to site
• Level & fully fenced in excellent condition
• Approx. 800m2 concrete hardstand
• Rarely offered, central Port Hedland location
The workshop improvements are extensive, all with structural streel framework, consisting of two separate work areas under the same roof, one approx. 200m2 and fully enclosed offering two drive through bays, with three phase power and mezzanine storage of approximately 200m2, plus an additional open sided workshop of approximately 200m2. All workshop areas are high roof and clear span, in excellent condition.
Offices total over approximately 300m2 and are fully air conditioned, with extensive offices within the workshop, plus several offices separate to the workshop.
Surrounding the workshop is approximately 800m2 of heavy duty reinforced concrete hardstand with the majority of this to the northern side. The entire site is level and fenced, with the ground compact and in excellent condition.
This superb property is available to be leased as a whole, or in part. For more information contact Crawford Realty’s Commercial and Industrial Specialist Eliza Mearns on 0416 048 929 today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 Wilson Street PORT HEDLAND