9 Parkland Street, NUNDAH QLD 4012
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Dec 2016
Be Exposed to 73,000 Passing Cars a Day
This single level, modern retail bulky goods showroom currently occupied by Godfrey's is positioned on a highly exposed allotment on the left hand outbound side of Sandgate Road, offering the chance for a variety of different retail users to stamp their mark on the inner northern suburbs of Brisbane.
The property enjoys the following features:
- NLA â?? 429m2
- Ample onsite car parking
- Adjacent to Toombul train station which is exposed to circa 3,500 passengers daily
- Opposite Toombul interchange bus station which has circa 2,500 commuters daily
- Signage opportunity to both Sandgate Road and the Train line
- Exposed to 73,000 passing cars daily
- Adjacent catchment of circa 38,000 residents
- Easy access to the Gateway, Airport Link & Brisbane Airport
Positioned directly opposite Toombul Shopping Centre which sees circa 5.5 million people visit the centre each year and provides a moving annual turnover of in excess of $234million, this opportunity could not be better located!
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to join Bob Jane & Cash Converters who have been trading successfully at this site for over 15 years.
This is a rare offering â?? don't miss out!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact agents today!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 Parkland Street NUNDAH