9 Maud Street, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
CITY FRINGE FREEHOLD WAREHOUSE AND OFFICE
- Building area of 630sqm split over two levels
- 500 m2 ground floor showroom/warehouse space
- 130 m2 first floor/ living quarters
- 506 m2 of land
- End of trip facilities
- Direct access to Breakfast Creek Road
- Growing Newstead precinct
- On site car parking
First National is pleased to present 9 Maud Street, Newstead, which is a freehold warehouse and office which is constructed from solid besser block with the addition of functional first floor office or living quarters.
Located just off Breakfast Creek Road the property exhibits great connectivity through north and south bound arterial roads.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 Maud Street NEWSTEAD