9 Ashgrove Avenue Ashgrove QLD 4060
- 220 m²
- Sold, $2,330,000
Ashgrove Unique Opportunity - redevelop, refurbish, renovate, rent!
* 800sqm land on 2 lots offering multiple redevelopment opportunities including residential and street level retail/commercial use
* Freestanding Landmark Ashgrove Asset - first time offered in over 30 years
* High profile location - character Queenslander on a corner block with 2 street access
* Mixed use zoning allowing for 4 storey code assessable development height
* This property presents an opportunity to capitalise on the growth of the Ashgrove precinct through the ability to occupy, refurbish, lease out or redevelop. (STCCA)
* Positioned in the "Ashgrove Village" with District Centre 1 zoning and only 6 km's to CBD
First time offered in over 30 years this "high profile" corner property presents an opportunity to capitalise on the growth of the Ashgrove precinct through the ability to occupy, refurbish, lease out and/or redevelop (STCCA).
This property is ripe for development and/or refurbishment with potential including residential and street level retail/commercial use to conform with "mixed use development" zoning and enjoys a "one-off" frontage to the Ashgrove Shopping Precinct on Ashgrove Avenue with side access via Crawford Street.
This unique opportunity offering future development upside in one of Brisbane’s most "sought after" suburbs and with the property being prominently positioned in Ashgrove makes it ideal for Developers, Owner occupiers and/or Investors!
Possible "short term - lease back" with long established business' may be available assist during the "holding term" whilst in planning stages and gaining local Council approvals.
History creates opportunities - enquire now to secure your future project!
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes*
|Date Sold||31 Jul 2017|
|Floor Area||220 m²|
|Land Area||800 m²|
|Last updated||7 Aug 2017|