9 - 15 Princes Highway, TRARALGON VIC 3844
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Feb 2017
"Commonwealth Government Tenant" -- Recently Refurbished Office Investment
- Renewed Lease to September 2022 to the Commonwealth of Australia (represented by Department of Human Services)
- Further options of 2 x 3 years to 2028
- Largest DHS Call Centre in Australia, employs 700* staff, operating 7 days a week
- Securely leased since 1997
- Gross building area of 3,300*sqm over 2 levels
- Recently refurbished by the owner to meet Current Commonwealth Government Smart Centres 2012 Accommodation Brief and meet current design guidelines (cost $725,000*), provides an excellent and award winning environment for staff and clients.
- Large scale Commercial 1 Zoned Princes Highway Site located within the vibrant CBD of Traralgon, with excellent vehicular and pedestrian access.
- Within walking distance of the Traralgon Public Transport Interchange & Rail Precinct
- Review to market at end of current term
- 3% fixed annual increases, depreciation benefits
- Gross rent as at 1 September 2016 $657,500.50 + GST, guaranteed sovereign income.
- Information Memorandum available upon request
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 - 15 Princes Highway TRARALGON