9 & 15 Don Napier Road Eumundi QLD 4562
- 16.12 ha
- For Sale, Expressions on Interest - Contact agents for IM
Opportunity Knocks In The Noosa Hinterland!
Roll out Top Golf or start a paddock to plate enterprise, the choices are aplenty!
The quaint village of Eumundi is renowned for it's historical listed buildings; the world famous Eumundi Markets & it's relaxed village atmosphere. This opportunity will offer an ambitious entrepreneur the platform to be added to it's long list of attractions!
The property is currently approved for Outdoor Recreation and is ready for the new owner to continue that venture. There is tremendous scope with this site given it's proximity to Eumundi & North Maroochy River frontage. The property is flat and sits within the flood plain; this will appeal to Intense Horticulturalists because it ensures year round access to water.
* 16 ha of flat cleared land with North Maroochy River frontage.
* 2 Titles available - Buy one or buy both!
* Median annual rainfall of 1642.3mm
* 500m to The world famous Eumundi Markets
* Direct exposure to Eumundi-Noosa Rd - 25 Mins to Noosa Main Beach
* 5 x 20,000 litre tanks & 1 x 3.5kw / 1 x 1.5kw solar
* Located 133km from Brisbane with direct access to the Bruce Highway
* Information Memorandum available upon request
This wonderful property is sure to attract plenty of interest from multiple industries. Time to get involved!
Contact the team for more information & to request a copy of the information memorandum
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||16.12 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Dec 2019|